Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Bit Of The Same Ol', Same Ol'

Today was day 2 of the mandatory overtime and I am already having a hard time making it through. I don't know why but when that extra 1/2 hour is thrown in, i struggle to stay awake. I went for a few walks around the parking lot and that seemed to help wake me up some.

When I got home I found that I had a decent amount of time to waste. I decided to spend the afternoon scanning record sleeves and fliers. Maybe one of these days I will have to start parting with some of these records. I am running out of room for them and i have already taken a bunch over to my parents house.

This about sums up my day. When it is in writing I realize that I don't do much with my days. oh well, maybe the weekend will bring new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment