Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm Still Here...

So I have been watching a few movies as of late and thought I would share my thoughts on some of them. The wife and I just watched I'm Still Here with Joaquin Phoenix. I had actually just heard of this movie a few weeks ago, I am not always up on the new things going on in the entertainment industry. I knew going into this one, that it was a complete hoax. Despite knowing that, it comes across as extremely believable. It was surprisingly just like watching all of this shit with Charlie Sheen. Is it just me or is anyone else kinda of tired of hearing about all of that? So back to the movie... Dude is an amazing actor, with being able to pull off a breakdown and what not. It did have more dudes junk flapping around than Elton John's birthday party, but don't let that scare you off. The whole basis of the movie is that Joaquin has kind of lost it and decided that he is going to be a hip-hop artist. Apparently this mockumentary was supposed to be released as reality, but word was leaked to the press about it being a farce. Either way, I would suggest seeing this movie.

Sorry, I am a tad scatterbrained this evening. Stuff always sounds so much better in my head than it does when it is actually typed out. Writing is not one of my strong points. Nor is spelling, or punctuation. Sleeping and eating, now those are two areas that I excel in.

I did also see Exit Through The Gift Shop, so I will be writing about that soon. I am also wanting to see this Anneliese: The Exorcist Tapes movie. If anyone has seen it, please let me know if it is worth it. I may also be writing some more stuff about music in the near future. I have been keeping myself pretty busy lately, so I will put some of that stuff on here.

Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment