Sunday, February 6, 2011

Keep On L.A.R.P.ing In The Free World

Seriously, does this scream backwoods Wisconsin or what?

So last night I faked myself into main stream guy culture, and I was successful! The wife and I went to a sports bar and watched the UFC fight thingy. I could honestly care less about watching 2 dudes beat the piss out of each other. Either way, I enjoyed myself. The place was fuckin' huge! it was in an old movie theater and the put big screen tvs up where all the movie screens used to be. I walked in to them playing Enuff Z'Nuff. Seriously, what bar that isn't totally backwoods, is still rocking out hessian culture in this day and age? Either way, totally awesome and it had me geekin' out right away. Other highlights included Skid Row, Britny Fox (althought they didn't play the song girlschool, they still played Britny fuckin' Fox!) and a little Diamond Dave, DLR, David Lee Roth! Zippidy fuckin' doo! I guess another highlight was watching my wife get the drunkest I have ever seen her in our relationship. Neither of us are really drinkers, so it didn't really take all that long. She was getting pretty crazy and the night ended with her dancing her way through the parking lot and trying to climb her car. For all I know, the 80's metal inspired her and she was trying to go all Whitesnake video, and dance across her car. To recap: I went to a sports bar last night, DID NOT get punched, had a good time and watched my wife get completely shit faced. L.A.R.P. successful. Zippidy fuckin' Bop!

No comments:

Post a Comment