Friday, February 4, 2011

P.S. Mika Eliot Miko



Mika Miko's Singer and Telephone/Microphone


The Crutchfield Sisters

In response to comments made about January's crush (the beautiful ladies of Community), I have decided to post about P.S. Eliot/Bad Banana. This is not a crush post (even though there is a minor crush on the Crutchfield sisters) but more of a check these sweet, sweet ladies out post. The comment was made that the Community ladies were nothing compared to one of the singers of Mika Miko. I do love me some Mika Miko, but I also love me some P.S. Eliot. So yeah, check out P.S. Eliot's demo tape (it is pretty easy to find for download) and their album is not so bad either. I do feel it lacks some of the lo-fi charm that the demo has. You can also find a demo for the Crutchfield sisters newest project, Bad Banana, on the internets. I don't feel it is as good as the P.S. Eliot demo, but it brings back the lo-fi charm that it contained. Good shit. If you have yet to hear it, please check 'em out. They are supposedly working on a follow up to their first LP, Introverted Romance In Our Troubled Minds. I believe that Mika Miko is also working on a sophomore release to follow up the feel good, party time antics of C.Y.S.L.A.B.F. Check all of this shit out yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment