Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nothing Says "I Love You" Like Covering Yourself In Shit And Piss...

This Is What Love Is All About...

So the ROIR website is offering Valentine's Day e-cards! I discovered that they have a Bad Brains e-card which led me to their website which then showed me 5 more cards including a G.G. Allin card. How awesome is that! I know when I think of Valentine's Day, I think of G.G. I mean how can you and your spouse not sit by the fire sipping wine whilst listening to such classics as I Wanna Fuck Your Brains Out or the love ballad I Wanna Piss On You. As wonderful as these are nothing says "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" as such classics as I Wanna Suck Your Cunt or even I'm Gonna Rape You. I think the entire "holiday" can best be summed up as Ass Sucking, Butt Fucking, Cunt Licking Masturbation. I wish that they would make one of those cheesy commercials for like sounds of the 70's or something, but it could be sounds of love with G.G. Allin. I would totally buy that and throw my shit around. In the words of G.G... Suck My Ass...It Smells.


A note from me: I guess I should add that the italicized stuff comes from G.G., not me. They are actual song titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment