Monday, January 31, 2011

Annie "Adderall" Edison Vs. Britta Perry





















Sorry Lesley Arfin, but it is time for my new crush. You have lost your crown...for now.

The battle for my new "crush" is one that has been on-going for awhile now. It contains the 2, yes 2, love interests of Jeff's from the NBC show Community, Annie "Adderall" Edison (Alison Brie) and Britta Perry (Gillian Jacobs).

If you have yet to catch this show, it is on Thursday nights on NBC. I am not sure of the time off hand but start watching at 7, they have a pretty solid thursday night line-up.

As I was saying... both of these women are or have been love interests of one of the main characters of the show, Jeff Winger (Joel Mchale). I have yet to determine which one of these two ladies deserves to be my celebrity crush. Britta's fuck-all attitude is very endearing to me. On the other hand, Annie's neurotic, yet cute behavior throws me for a loop. Yet you can see a little of the others traits in both of them. Yeah, i understand that these are people on a TV show and are probably not like this in real life. I don't care. I would rather have a crush on a TV show character than a full body pillow.

This is a topic of conversation that has come up with more than one of my male friends. So far we all have a hard time choosing just one. Can't we just like both of them? Anyone out there want to weigh in on this matter?

2 comments:

  1. The blonde singer from Mika Miko beats both of them combined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I don't know about that one. I do enjoy when she screeches into giant telephones though.

    ReplyDelete