Monday, January 24, 2011

Don't Bite The Nuts That Feed You...

I think I am gonna cancel tonight. They are saying now that they can't get together until like 8:30. I am too old to stay up that late, especially considering I was out cold by like 9:30 last night.

I think you should go. Just tell them that they can't meet at our place and you can leave whenever you want then. You need to get out with some people.
I know, I know... I will see. The way I have been dragging this week though...

I forgot to tell you that XXXX is the name of the doctor. Just so you know when you call. you can sleep this weekend. This is awesome. for once I'm able to yell at you for being too tired and wanting to sleep.
I don’t think it awesome that I am feeling what I am feeling! Also, I could sleep this weekend AND sleep tonight instead of going out. Are you going to your moms?
I was just joking. I am usually the one that is wanting to sleep. It is up to you if you want to go out and meet them. I will most likely go to my mom's, yes.
Well you have fun at your moms. I will watch my shows and do a little extra working out tonight. My PB&J disappeared so I had to go and get a hot dog with XXXX. I did not over eat though and am actually a little hungry still.
So you are definitly not going now? Who ate your pb&j. I will kick their butts! Good for you for not stuffing yourself. It is hard not to.
As far as I know we are going tonight, but not until after 8:30. I don’t know what happened to my PB&J! I woke up this morning and it wasn’t in the fridge where you leave it! And I didn’t have enough time to make another one. It was hard to not get the 2 hot dog & fries special with a side of cheese fries and a tamale and maybe even a few onion rings. Oh, and a large malt to wash it down.
Wow! That is your usual order, isn't it? That's way too much food and super unhealthy. You are smart to cut back. I don't know where the PB&J was. Did we make one last night? I don't think we did. We watched TV., you took a shower, and we went to bed.
It is a fine line between unhealthy and filling. I chose to be healthy AND unfilled today. I don’t know, maybe we never made a PB&J last night. I guess that would explain why it wasn’t there this morning. They always appear over night though. I guess the PB&J fairy had a night off last night. Remind me to fire that fairy! Never send a fairy to do a man’s job.
Maybe the fairy thought that the elf could make his own sandwich. Apparently the fairy was wrong. :)
It would appear that way wouldn’t it. I am gonna tell my dog to pee on that fairy while it sleeps!
Then I will tell the dog to bite the elf in the nuts.
Yeah sure. That dog knows not to bite the nuts that feed her! She tain’t no dummy.
That is an awesome pun! I went to Yoga at work today. I was 2 minutes late and she yelled at me. After class I told her that it wasn't very Yoga of her and that she was inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment