Sunday, January 16, 2011

Getting somewhere...

2 Posts in one day? I know, I can barely post once a week and now there are 2 in one day.

So last night I had the first practice for this new band that I am in. This is by far the most productive band I have EVER been in. Let me explain... I happen to enjoy punk music a lot and these are the bands that i tend to be in. Now the thing with punk bands is that everyone talks about starting one, that "talk" is as far as they ever go. Sometimes they do eventually get together, it just takes months or years. This band started laying the groundwork about a month ago. So in the span of a month we talked about starting AND had a first practice. I officially declare us the most productive punk band ever! I know Black Flag traveled the country and was on tour constantly for like 6 years. I also know that The Buzzcocks put out their first EP all by themselves. I still don't think any of those bands had anything on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment