Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Wife Is A Riot...

So last night the wife and I had to run some errands... I guess I should back it up a little bit and say that my wife had a tooth pulled and acquired dry socket from this. This has left her in a lot of pain, and on some pain killers. So she tells me she is going to get the mail while I get the car warmed up. We do live in a complex so the mail box is on one side of the parking lot, while I am parked on the other. So I am sitting wondering where she is because it is taking her a very long time to get the mail. So I start pulling around and she comes out from behind some cars waving me down. Apparently there was another car that had pulled up over by the mailboxes and she thought it was me so she went to it trying to open the door to get in. In the middle of pulling on the door handle she noticed that there was a woman in the passenger seat laughing at her. So now my wife is cracking up. As the people got out if the car I guess the man driving made a comment suggesting that he was not happy with my wife for trying to get in his car. Why get mad, you could tell that story for weeks and it would at least elicit a chuckle or two. I know I laughed for a good 20 minutes or so. My wife is a riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment