Friday, January 7, 2011

New Addictions...

Lesley Arfin Rocking A Sweet Fuckin' Germs Tattoo
So yesterday I was talking about this depression/anxiety type thing that I am currently going through. So yeah... it all started because I quit smoking. I thought  I was quitting to make myself healthier, yet it seems that everything has actually gotten worse. If anyone has any tips or advice on getting over smoking, please, let me know.

I guess this leads into that I just finished reading Dear Diary by Lesley Arfin. I thought this book was great and I really enjoyed the way it was set up. I am not much of a reader, but I burned through this book in about 3 days. Once it got going I found it really hard to put down. So in case you don't know, it is basically the diary entries of a girl starting at grade school and making her way to college. It starts out with her being picked on by classmates and ends with her entering rehab for heroin addiction. Quite a twist of events.

So reading this book has also led to me having a new addiction, that new addiction is Lesley Arfin! I don't know why, maybe it has something to do with the Germs tattoo. I will try and pot a link to her blog later. It seems to be about fashion and partying.

No comments:

Post a Comment